B2BE New Zealand has been appointed by the New Zealand Government to the PEPPOL Suppliers Panel.
The contract covers the provision of PEPPOL capabilities allowing the adoption of a standard approach to e-invoicing.
This works by outlining what each panel provider is offering and their rates. There are many benefits and features of adopting e-invoicing through a PEPPOL services provider and here are just a few:
- Send and receive e-Invoices
- Reduce invoice process costs for the agency, their suppliers, and customers
- Shorten payment cycles to suppliers
- Reduce manual handling and error correction through automation
- Reduce fraud through the use of a secure network and by verifying invoice senders
It also covers the following:
- E-Invoices – ability to receive and send e-Invoices.
- Document translation services offered by the supplier to minimize the changes required to the finance systems in order to receive and send e-Invoices (including validation and mapping services).
- E-Procurement – ability to send and receive other e-procurement documents including purchase order, invoice response, and self-billing invoices.
- Adherence to and enforcement of the A-NZ industry practice statement for invoice content
- Ability to report on the usage of e-Invoicing by participating agencies.
If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to download the document and read more here.
If you have any questions about this new update, please reach out to email@example.com.