Do you want to intelligently route and send business documents electronically, all based on your specific needs? Then Document Distribution is the solution for you.
Let B2BE answer any questions about Document Distribution to make understanding the solution a little easier.
What is Document Distribution?
Electronic document distribution is the sending of invoices or statements to a customer using e-mail and the internet. A document management system will automatically send customers invoices or statements when these documents are due, by whatever means the customer would prefer to receive them.
What document management issues does your software solve?
There is more to document management than buying and installing software. You have to ensure you get a solution that fulfills the document management needs in your company. To identify the issues you need to address, ask your employees what problems they encounter on a day-to-day basis.
A document management system should:
- Enable employees to follow and maintain your organization’s style guides for documents.
- Provide online backup for physically stored documents.
- Allow hiving of outdated documents.
- Enable employees to follow the proper procedures for sharing documents.
- Provide proper are electronic procedures that ensure only authorized people can access critical files.
What is an electronic document management system?
An electronic document management system is a software solution used to organize and store different kinds of documents. An EDMS is a more particular type of document management system that enables its users to organize and store digital documents.
Electronic document management systems specifically refer to software systems that handle digital documents rather than paper documents, although in some cases, these systems can handle scanned versions of paper documents.
Can the document management systems that you offer be integrated with my current software?
Introducing a document management system should not require you to discard your other solutions or engage in redundant efforts. Your document management system should integrate seamlessly with other systems in your organization to avoid challenges.
Benefits of Document Distribution?
- Any Document Type – Store any document type online, including sales orders, invoices, statements, remittance advice, etc.
- Standardized Document Storage – All hard copy documents are scanned and saved as PDF files, making the files easy to access, print, save, email, as well as EDI processes.
- Online Access & Download – Archived documents can be retrieved through a secure online interface using the search functionality to search for the unique identifier or other document variables.
- Workflow – Documents can be combined with B2BE’s workflow solutions as part of the transmission process. Workflows can also be customized to your needs, so you can process documents online, quickly and efficiently.
Intelligently route and send business documents electronically, all based on your specific needs. Want to learn more? Contact us today.