Website B2BE.Com Philippines Inc
- To handle day to day interaction with customers and B2BE second tier resources to resolve incidents and problems (Consultants, System & Network and Development Teams);
- Seek, develop and maintain knowledge of business processes within the B2BE environment, develop an intrinsic understanding of the B2BE products and their functionality to provide valuable and insightful responses and feedback to customers;
- Ensure all service level agreements (SLA’s) for customers are met and exceeded;
- Maintain and manage the dissemination of knowledge through the B2BE systems to enhance the resolution of incidents in the future;
- Disseminate information pertaining to requests/problems generated by customers globally. Log incident records accurately and completely. Analyse and diagnose the problem. Perform analysis of incidents to determine category and severity and resolution requirements;
- Resolve incidents and where resolution is not possible assign and liaise with second tier support teams to manage the resolution;
- Each Service Support Analyst will be empowered to take ultimate responsibility for incidents until they are resolved and closed to the customer’s satisfaction. This includes the tracking of incidents handed to second tier support teams, while ensuring customers are communicated with to apprise them of the expected solution times;
- Notify affected users of any service interruptions on time and provide necessary update from time to time until the services resumption;
- Maximise customer satisfaction by optimising call answer / minimising call abandonment time, call handling time, resolution of issues without escalation, and first call resolution;
- Share ideas and experience with team members and promote teamwork in problem resolution. Share best-practices and cross-train other team members in business process and application management skills;
- Pro-active system alert notification monitoring and perform high level problem resolution and executing escalation process as and when require.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
- 1-2 years’ work experience in an IT support function or a customer service oriented, call centre environment.
- Ability to focus and think creatively, including a demonstrable capacity to proactively identify and respond to customer’s needs or queries;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal (English);
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and be self-motivated while working with others;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and resolution capabilities;
- Experience in customer or technical support role will be an advantage;
- Able to work in shift environment, holidays and weekends
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.