Publishing Trusts B2BE to Get Books On-Time with EDI from B2BE
B2BE aids publishers to get their books to market on time using the EDI solutions ensuring fast and reliable service the industry can depend on.
The publishing industry has become more complex based on the number of channels books go to market. Traditional brick and mortar bookstores, whether it be independent, part of a chain, or a multinational online store, we can assist all.
Although book sales have been climbing over the years the channels to markets have grown, this is where B2BE can assist.
B2BE integrates between the larger online stores to smaller independents and chains. In the Australian market, B2BE joins all the publishers, booksellers, and wholesalers to create and seamless publishing solution, meeting complex customer requirements.
B2BE Products and Solutions
EDI from B2BE supports purchase orders, invoices, ASN’s and other critical business documents electronically which reduces manual entry, its associated errors, throughout the publishing supply chain.
B2BE currently provides the following solutions to the publishing industry:
- Support purchase order, ASN, and invoices via EDI
- Supplier web portals and online EDI document tracking
- Immediate access to publishers and booksellers’ network via Pacstream within the Australian and New Zealand markets
- Bookstore EDI onboarding programs
Achieve with B2BE
Contact B2BE to discover how our publishing solutions have achieved:
- 100% electronic supply chain integration for publishers, wholesalers, and bookstores
- Supports any document type but typically for publishing: purchase order, POA, ASN, and invoice processes
- EDI integrated directly to core systems to allow for smooth business processes
- Automation of manual processes to remove costs and errors
- Access to Pacstream